Saturday, December 9, 2006

start


After eight years of looking onto the intarwebs with a minimum of interaction from my side, I decided it was time to improve upon my presence in this general area .

While adding to the list of numerous blogs already launched by other people (and most of them abandoned over the years), I cannot concede whether I will be able to restrict myself to some carefully selected topics or if I will sling around my posts in the general direction of any subject that comes to mind at the time.

Considering the fact that I tend to be interested in nearly anything thrown at me I fear the latter. Hence the "foo" in "foo-fu".

For you, readers (if any), I fear the worst, as my goal is to make at least a bit of a presentable effort of this blog. That's where I hope the "fu" will come in handy.

Anywho, off we go ...

No comments: